We’re a flexible and innovative Dutch/Canadian based Independent Software Vendor.
You may not have heard of us, so here are some cool facts about us:
- We are a leading ISV in the Document Digitization and Smart Document Capture space.
- For example, every Dutch Central Government body uses our software.
- We Operate in an international niche market; we have and continue to build long-term relationships with customers across the globe.
- We have a clear market focus - we listen to our customers and partners.
- We are simply different.
- We are at the cutting edge of Cloud; we were active in Cloud before that was even a word.
We are looking for a “Pre-Sales” Consultant, with a focus on growth who loves to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for the support of iXware’s solutions and services in the multifunctional, integrator and IT market. You will be the primary contact for the iXware Sales team, partners and customers, and will build relationships with clients and partners promoting iXware’s solutions and services.
As the ‘Pre-Sales’ Consultant, you will have a clear focus on improving iXware’s position within target partners and clients in the market. You will work closely with the iXware sales team to develop and drive business opportunities. You will prepare installations, shape and frame propositions. Besides working intensively with the sales team, you will be in close contact with iXware’s management team, solution architects and product development teams.
Your role is an entrepreneurial one. You can work independently and are resourceful in achieving your goals. iXware really invests in partners and clients. We are particularly interested in people with pre-sales consultancy experience in software such as Enterprise Content Management solutions, at an integrator and/or in Multifunctional Peripheral solution sales.
Contact us at: email@example.com